Friday, July 29, 2011

I Miss You...

Happy friday everybody, I hope you all have a great weekend! Last night, though being exhausted from being at the beach half the day with my kids, I made this card. I started going through boxes of my crafting stuff. I was trying to see what I haven't used in quite sometime. I found some black chipboard items that I've only used a couple times. I then found some deco. tape and thought I would use it to cover my chipboard. In my eyes, it ended out working great! I wanted to keep my card fairly simple. I stamped on a simple greeting and added a couple little hearts.

I wish I could tell you the brand of every single item I used but I honestly cannot remember all of them. Guess this is what happens when you have things sit too long?...I've learned now to keep the packages of what things come in or at least write it down. :)

Supplies: kraft paper, pink paper (dotted swiss by bazzill), stamp (whimsy greetings by TPC Studio), hearts, deco. tape, and black chipboard design.

Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Shelly this is sooo adorable! I love the layout and that super cute umbrella!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shelly, this is so cleanand simple...love it! It does feel good to go through your stash and actually USE it, doesn't it? And after a day at the beach with the kids...I give you credit!

    ReplyDelete