Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Feeling like Fall...

Greetings everyone!! It has been waaaaay too long since my last post! I was wrapped up in all kinds of things. Not to mention my creativity was gone!! I still don't know where it even went! lol :) Once again though, it came back!

So, it's really starting to feel like Fall for me. Living in Florida, you sort take whatever you can get when it comes to Fall. Now that our weathers starting to get cooler in the mornings and at night, it has me more in the 'mood' of things. With all that, these are two little Fall cards I made.

I used colors that said 'hey, it's Fall', a tree with leaves, and some pumpkins! I think they came out just lovely :) And once again, I kept them fairly simple.

Thank you for stopping by and hopefully I'll be staying on track of everything and my creativity will stay with me!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, both these cards say, "Hey, it's Fall!" Love the sweet coloring on the pumpkins and the lovely fall colors...perfect!

    ReplyDelete