Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Spring!

Hi everyone!! I know yesterday was 'officially' the first day of spring, but 'Happy Spring' !!! I am so glad it's spring time....the weather gets warmer and warmer, the sweet smells in the air and oh, my birthday! Sounds like another busy season!! :)

So, having spring on my mind...Here is a little spring card I made!


I bought some new stamps recently and this was one of the sets I bought (Darcies-out on a limb). I just thought the set was too cute to pass up! I did add a few little spots of glitter to my tree, mainly to all the centers of the flowers. And somehow, upon stamping my tree trunk, I noticed it left the impression of being somewhat like wood (this is what I saw/think). Normally, I think it would have been solid if I pressed a little harder but I didn't want to chance that and then have it be a 'blob' of ink (I go nuts when I have to start a card all over! lol). Now, for that little birdie I did....well, let's just say "I was shaking like crazy, trying to be ever so careful cutting it out!". I have steady hands but when it comes to certain thing's, like when I'm trying not to mess something up....my nerves sometimes get the best of me. I think though, I managed to do a good job?!

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great day!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think you did a FABULOUS job cutting out that tiny bird! I love this clean and simple card, the tree is so cute and I love the glitter accents!

    ReplyDelete