Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Blog Named Hero Challenge!

Greetings everyone, hpoe your all having a great Tuesday!!

Todays post is for A Blog Named Hero Challenge! Feel free to check it out, the challenge does end tonight! So, do hurry and try to get something in! :)


Okay, so the stamp I chose to use was: Hero Arts poly clear stamps-Friendly Flags. Now, I know they are flags but I kept seeing christmas trees!! I flipped the flag upside down and then used some white glitter for some snow! My 'merry chirstmas' is NOT a Hero Arts stamps, to be honest I can't remember who it is by?....I added some touches of pearls, just to bring everything out a little more!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. I have flags I want to make into christmas trees too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool cool cool!!! What a great card--good idea getting in early for christmas!

    Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!

    Good lucK!
    Linda

    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS beauty! The pearls are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete