Monday, June 4, 2012

Play Date Cafe Challenge!!

Hey ya'll, happy Monday! I just wanted to share a card I made for The Play Date Cafe Challenge! I saw the challenge over the weekend and been thinking, I need to whip something up! The colors for me, were somewhat 'tricky'....as in, not the typical colors I would normally use together. So, it really did have me thinking for a minute. Hmmm.....


So, here's my card!



I really wasn't sure, if I was going to like my card?...Though, in the end, I think it came out quite cute! :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! And don't forget to check out The Play Date Cafe Challenge, to play along!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, these were tricky colors! LOL I agree with you, Shelly. When colors confound me, I go with a CAS design as you have. It always has lots of impact, and yours certainly does! Love those medallion flowers. So classy. :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the sand background really showcases the colorful rosettes!

    ReplyDelete