Saturday, August 11, 2012

Celebrate Good Times.

Hey ya'll, hope your weekend is going great! I managed to find some 'time' today and made a card for another Casual Fridays Challenge!! :)


So, here's my card!


I couldn't figure out which picture looked better...so I just used both! :)


Now, I was just playing around and thought I'd do something fun and bright! I know neon is in but I don't have any 'true' neon colors, so I thought I could come close....I think my card is close to neon colors?!?...

Well, if you haven't seen the challenge at Casual Fridays, you should go and check it out!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. I adore this. The stamped stiches and patterns are pefect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Shelly. I like the simplicity:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, these look pretty neon to me! I love the various stitches and lines...such a great CAS card! Good luck with the challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great square card! Thank you so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this clean design and the way you stamped multiple borders under your sentiment. The little gems are a great finishing touch! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete