Saturday, August 18, 2012

Coral

Hey everyone, happy Saturday! Hope you're all enjoying the weekend!! :) I'm playing along with Casual Fridays Challenge again and as always, it's another fun challenge!


So, here's my card!



Now, I believe my quote on my card says "coral"??....I looked it up because I really had no clue what it said. If I'm wrong, I apologize for it now. :) It came with a ocean stamp set, that I got for my birthday a few years back. I really haven't used the set much...until now, that is! :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend!! Also, don't forget to play along at Casual Fridays! :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Shelly, this is so pretty! I'll assume you are correct about the sentiment...sounds right to me?! I love how you displayed your card on the shells, too...everything about this is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Karen - this card is so classic. It almost looks like a coral cameo. Great colors too. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right my dear! Coraux is French for "corals". beautiful image (and color) and gorgeous font!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully detailed stamp and sentiment. I love the single pearl accent, too. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete