Friday, September 28, 2012

Girl-Happy Birthday.

Hey y'all, happy Friday!! I'm glad it's the weekend, though I wish I felt better. I started feeling a little "ugh" yesterday, thinking today would be better. Well, that didn't really happen. I'll hope for tomorrow. How I manage to make a card, I don't know...?...



I needed to make a card for my niece's birthday, who turned four. *Notice I said who turned four, that's because I'm late!* I hate to say it, but I completely forgot about her birthday! How, you may ask?...Well, I couldn't really tell you. Besides all that I have going on in my little world, I don't know what else would have caused me to forget?! Though, as I like to say "better late, then never"! :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Shelly, I'm sure your niece will not mind getting her card late...after all, she is four AND it has a crown with BLING on it! It was worth the wait! I hope you start to feel better...take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you through pinterest so glad I did love your designs!
    Karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect little girl's b'day card. i love the bright dots, crown and bit o'bling. i'm sure she loved it?

    ReplyDelete