Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hi!

Hey y'all, I hope you're enjoying this lovely Saturday!?! :) I'm just stopping in because I've been a little MIA. So sorry about that! Lately, I've been trying to focus on so many things at once, I think my head's a little burnt out right now!! I can't seem to come up with any cards, at the moment, that I actually like and wanna share! :( Everything just seems....off?....Hopefully after the weekend, I'll be good to go?....maybe even tomorrow (though, that may be wishful thinking)?!

Well, on another note...here's a exciting announcement!! There's gonna be a week long event for card makers, over at PSA Stamp Camp!! :) The theme to be shared is Halloween!! If you ask me, the timing couldn't be more perfect!! There's also gonna be some giveaways, too!! Be sure to check it out, you don't wanna miss out, on all the fun!! :)



Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!! I WILL be back soon, with a card or two...! :)

2 comments:

  1. Shelly, I'm with you...too many things obn my plate this week to get crafty, I only made one card this whole week! Thanks for the heads up...I need to start some Halloween cards, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya Shelly! Some days I don't know where the hours go. I'm excited to see your cards :)

    ReplyDelete