Sunday, November 25, 2012

Winter

Hey y'all! I just was stopping in real quick, to share a card I made for Casual Fridays challenge!!



Lately, I've been doing nothing but struggling with using certain colors, for challenges!....This card was no easier for me! It took some serious thinking....and thinking....and thinking!....lol I hope you, enjoy! :)

 

Again, how did this card ever come to me?....I'm starting to think I really have no clue anymore, as to what I'm doing?!!! lol I couldn't even tell you, where to begin!

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

2 comments:

  1. Wherever your idea came from, go back to it! This is so clever and fun! Love the little negatives and the just right amount of blue snowflakes. Super!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gorgeous! This is brilliant! CAS perfection! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete