Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy December 1st!!

Hey y'all!! Wow! December already??!! The last month, of this year?!! Oh, my....times just keeps flying on by!! I'm so ready for Christmas, I already have the movies starting!! :) As I'm typing, it just occurred to me, I should really start making my Christmas cards!!....I haven't made any, yet! They need to get in the mail, and soon!

Well, now on to my card. I am sharing a Christmas card, though it's for PSA Essentials Design Team! :) Perfect for the holiday's! Having some fun with my stamps, I did some long thinking. And somehow managed to come up with this!



To dress up my card some, I added little rhinestones. Used some flock for the snow. And cut out the little hat and added a foam square, on the back of it.

Inside the card. 
All the stamps can be found at PSA Essentials. You also can get so much more inspriation at PSA Stamp Camp! And if you haven't already, be sure to follow PSA Essentials on Facebook! You can find some great deals and frequent giveaways! :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the "most wonderful time of the year"!!

Supplies:

White cardstock (PaperTrey Ink)
White flock (Doodlebug Designs-Crushed Velvet in Lily White)
Colored pencils (Prismacolor-PC945, PC910, PC922)
Inks (PSA Red, Espresso Brown, Black, Cabernet)
Stamps (PSA Smirk-Merry Christmas, Vintage Christmas, Northpole)

1 comment: