Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ho, ho, ho

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday...I hope you're enjoying this beautiful day?!! With all the craziness going on, I figured I better pause for a minute and try to get back on track! I've been wanting to make cards, so bad!! Unfortunately every time I try, nothing comes....I think that's a sign, I have too much on my plate right now?!

So today I'm stopping in, to share another one of my PSA Stamp Camp DT cards! Being all in the Christmas spirit, this card is perfect! :)



All the stamps I used, can be found at PSA Essentials. And don't forget (if your not already) to follow PSA Essentials on their Facebook page! You can always find, great deals on their stamps, as well as frequent giveaways! ;)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Supplies:

Kraft cardstock
Stamps (PSA Essentials-Treeo & Vanilla letters 'h' 'o')
Ink (PSA Essentials-Red & Holiday Green)
Rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. Shelly,
    Glad you found some time in your busy schedle to make a card...and a classic Christmas card at that! LOVE this red and green beauty on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens to me a lot too. I think this card turned out fantastic, love the colors on kraft.

    ReplyDelete