Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I (heart) U

Hey y'all! I'm stopping in today (actually, tonight) to share a card I made, for the 1st challenge at Cas on Sunday!

So, the first challenge is "Be my Valentine". It's certainly the month of love....

You know, I messed around with my 'lighting' and at this point, I decided to go with this photo. I don't know if it looks all that great but I'll have to play around with it tomorrow. *I'm getting tired* ;)
 
For my card, I went super CAS! I had this 'lipstick/smooch' stamp, for quite some time now. For some reason, I just love this stamp! I don't always use it much but I don't think I'll ever part with it! ;) After stamping on my smooch, I added my I (heart) U. I was really debating, whether to add a little rhinestone or some other embellishment....But I thought this was perfect!?....

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day (evening)! :)

6 comments:

  1. This is perfectly wonderful. Lots of lovely white space, perfect stamping, and perfect ink for the smooch too! What a sweet valentine! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of pink! I've just awarded you a Liebster award - pop by my blog to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect CAS card, love it. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, no need to add anything else to this beauty, it IS perfect!

    ReplyDelete