Monday, March 18, 2013

Love You

Hey y'all! Second post of the day..woohoo! ;) Okay, so I was cutting my time close to get something whipped up for the current Case This Sketch challenge! But I managed to make it! :)


I chose to do 'soft' colors for this card. I do like my outcome, though I'm not sure if I'm lovin' it?.....At this point, I think I may be crossing the line of 'being too hard on myself'?.... :/ I hope y'all enjoy it, though!! :)


Thank you, for stopping by and enjoy your day!!  :)


6 comments:

  1. Yes, I do believe you are being too hard on yourself missy. This is so elegant and soothing...I'm always amazed at how cleanly you can convey a design. It's gorgeous. Now, be nice to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peachy-coral on the craft - it's such a fresh combination! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and Barb's right! No being mean to yourself...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Shelly. Love how you used the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly I love peach and kraft together. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete