Wednesday, July 30, 2014

sunshine and rainbows

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday! Hope all is well?!...I certainly, have a busy weekend/week/month coming up! I have some family visiting this next week and then after that, I get some more family visiting! And while all that is going on, my kids (and this time all 4 of them!) will be going back to school! Yay! For Mom! lol ;) Honestly, it'll be nice to have a break. Though, I'm certain I'm gonna miss them like crazy! Not sure what I'll do with all my free time!?!...

Okay, so today I'm sharing a card a made for the current Casology challenge.



Here's my take on it!


I've been seeing felt used 'here and there' for awhile and finally, decided that I really needed some! ;) So, what better than to make a felt rainbow?!...I chose some lighter colors for my rainbow and I did a little stenciling in the background, for a couple clouds. Hopefully, you can see them? I was gonna leave my card with just the felt rainbow and sentiment. But then, thought 'sequins!' and added some. :) So, what do you think?!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

12 comments:

  1. aww one of my most favorites.. i love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! such a fun rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely delightful! I love how you popped up the image. I adore the felt and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO sweet and makes the little girl in me jump for joy! I love the texture the felt adds to this and sequins are almost always good in my book! :)
    Thank you so much for playing along with us again at CASology! You've been such a faithful follower, Shelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully CAS! I love the texture of your rainbow and clouds and the handwritten feel of your sentiment! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This rocks! I love the combo of the soft felt and the shiny sequins and the stenciled clouds are perfect! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful rainbow ! love the dimension on this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!! I just LOVE this card Shelly! So sweet and so perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! Love it, the sequins where the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A pastel felt rainbow with sequins? L-O-V-E!!! The background clouds are the icing on the cake, Shelly! So cute!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so so pretty, love the felt rainbow, just beautiful, thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete