Monday, February 23, 2015

Waffle Flower Challenge

Hey y'all!
Happy Monday! Hope you have a great start to the week! :)



Today, we have a brand new challenge at the Waffle Flower Photo Challenge!...And another fun photo it is!


...Sigh...Love this photo and colors.

Here's what I came up with.


Let me be completely honest. I had another card I made for this challenge. Then at the last minute I came up with this.

I was playing around with things more, and one thing kept leading to another. Before I knew it, I had formed a card! ;) My first card wasn't horrible or anything. I just thought this was a better fit and more 'me'.?.

Be sure to swing on over to the Waffle Flower Challenge and see all the DT creations! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us?!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

Waffle Flower Supplies:

Be My Guest Stamp Set
On My Mark Stamp Set
On My Mark Die
Flower Circles Die Set

18 comments:

  1. I love your card Shelly! Great use of the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the soft inked edge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now that is just so cute Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww it's puuuurrrr-fect.. such a cute card..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shelly!! I love it!! That flower circle die is amazing. It's one of my favorite. I love how you pull all the colors together. You should have showed us your first card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love the soft inking on the bottom of the circle, what a great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWE!! I just love this long kitty!! LOL! How cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's no wonder your rare and delightful wiener cat wanted to make an appearance on this fun and whimsical card, Shelly! It is my first time sighting such a unique creature and I love her!! Enjoy your day!! I hope your tooth is better! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your interpretation of the inspiration photo! Sweet kitty, and love the sequins on the flower. Just the right amount of blue too. Sweet card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card!! Love your take on the photo!! I meant to play along last challenge, hopefully i can this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...this is adorable! Love the cute kitty and the bits of blue and green! Great take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet Shelly, love that kitty cat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who couldn't resist your cutie kitty card? So adorable, Shelly!!!! But I'm also curious what you came up with before this card.;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. that Kitty is soo cuuutee
    adorable made
    hope you feel more better sweety..
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete