Monday, March 16, 2015

Sailmate

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope you're off to a great start of the week?!! :)

I'm just quickly swinging on in, to share a card I made for the current Little Tangles Challenge. Being it's 'anything goes', I'm having way too much fun! ;)


So, here's my card.



Simple and sweet, yeah?!...Keeping everything 'one layer', I did some masking with my sentiment and water. Used some fun ink colors and called it good. :) Let me know what you think?!...


Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

16 comments:

  1. you make the cutest cards.. I totally love this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet Shelly! Love this nautical cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww...love this! I'm such a fan of anything and everything nautical♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a terrific one layer cards. I'm loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is pure CAS perfection! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS design! And thank you for leaving me some comment love over on the Little Blue House blog! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so simple and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, Shelly. Love this beautifully CAS card. Reminds me so much of the Lake in the summertime! Just wonderful. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous one layer card!! Love the little wave below the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, love all the different colors and the wave just beneath the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet and simple! Love your one-layer card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute sentiment and lovely color combo Shelly
    please check your mail dear Shelly..
    I ask your address my dear friend.
    happy Monday
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great cas card. Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your card. Just saw it on Pinterest. Would you please share the stamp set/manufacturer of the "Sailmate" sentiment? My husband is a sailor and this is perfect for him! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete