Monday, July 13, 2015

Guest Designer for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps-Day 2

Hey y'all!
 *edit: For for my Neat & Tangled Release Week post, please scroll down.*



I'm back today with my second guest designer post for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog!

Here are my cards for the day.


Guess 'love is in the air' and it's not even Valentine's! lol Having some fun again, I did a little masking with my hearts. I chose a lighter pink for the big heart and a darker pink for the little heart. After, I added my arrows and topped everything off with some twine. 


For my next card, I went really simple. I used the stamp as whole with red ink and added my sentiment/arrow angled in the middle of the heart. On the end of the arrow, I added a touch of pink to it. And again, used some twine to top things off. 

Let me know what you think?!...
And again I would love it if you could please swing on over to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog and leave some love there too! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day! 





7 comments:

  1. Girl you rocked this set.. I just seen your post.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! So CAS and awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only one response: I {heart} both your cards! Crushing over and smitten by what you've done here...WOW!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete