Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Heartfelt Thanks

Hey y'all!

I'm swinging on back in today, to share a card I made for the current Virginia's View Challenge! I recently ordered some of the new Waffle Flower sets and couldn't wait to play with them! So, when I got them the other day, I thought what better than to put them to use with the challenge! ;)


I truly was just having fun. And I ended up with this.


Seriously, I just LOVE this set! Have y'all seen it?!...The flowers are so pretty and there's so many options into what you can do with them! Love.

So, let me know what you think?...

Thanks again for stopping by!
Enjoy your day! :)


8 comments:

  1. Love the bright pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving this set, the flowers are so pretty and I love that bright color you chose for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this CAS beauty! The composition and colors are spot on, Shelly! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “100% Stamped” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! Fabulous pop on the flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo pretty!! Love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete