Thursday, August 27, 2015

A special guest

Hey y'all!

Happy Thursday, almost Friday!!
Today I have a special guest on my blog...my daughter! When I was making my rounds on commenting, I saw Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge.  I asked my daughter if she'd like to make something and of course (with excitement and smiling big) she said yes!

Kid'sChallenge-01

So, here's her card!

Done by my daughter, Hailey. Age 10

This is actually the second card she made, somehow her first card got lost! We have searched up and down her room and pretty much the whole house and can't find it anywhere!...Though she wasn't upset about it, she just went on to making a new one. ;) I'm sure when we least expect it, the first card will turn up somewhere! I think she takes after her dad on misplacing things. lol ;) 

Anyhow, she chose which things she wanted to use and just had some fun with it. She does have a little (possibly not so little) stash of her own supplies, but of course she wanted to use what I had. ;) She was going to hand write a sentiment but she didn't think she had enough room. She didn't want to stamp a sentiment, so I told her she could always leave it blank and that's what she chose to do. 

I would love it if you'd let her know what you think?!!... :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day! 





10 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card! Your daughter did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww your daughters card is adorable.. She shares her mother talent.. great job Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Shelly...Tell your daughter she made one of the sweetest card ever :) and she is as talented as here mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww...this is so much fun! Love those deer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shelly! Could you please give this message to your daughter:

    Hailey, this card is so FUN! They are having one awesome party, hanging out and having fun under that banner. I love the deer, especially the one jumping on the trampoline! This card is very special and whoever receives it will be sure to cherish it. Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hailey! Well done you!! I love how much fun this card holds! Those sweet little deer taking turns on the trampoline and the stars and banner are wonderful. Great 'grass' too. Your mom must be very proud of this darling card. I really like this one. Have a fun weekend. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Your daughter is talented like her mom!! :) The deer are absolutely adorable!! Fantastic job!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Hailey :-) I love the whole scene you created here, very cute :-) You are so very talented, just like your Mum :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried to comment the other day but see that it didn't keep.
    Love this card, especially the movement you've created with the deer. Great job Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dear Shelly with travel and work in triple doses of late..wait, make that quadruple doses...I've fallen TOO FAR BEHIND in commenting! All your dazzling delights have been gazed at, admired, oohed and ahhed over, so hopefully my awe at your creativity found its way to you. Still, I'm going to catch up right now so...ready, set, GO!
    Hailey, your card, with the sweet deer playing on the trampoline, is incredibly adorable! The stars, the grass, the banners...a sweet little scene in every way! Hope we'll be seeing more of your creativity!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete