Friday, August 21, 2015

Celebrate

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!! :)

I'm swinging on in today to share a card I made for the current Little Tangles Challenge!


Happy birthday!...Celebrate!


So, for my card I use Neat & Tangled's Graduated Stripes die, which I did some watercoloring and trimmed down the ends some. After, I used the Just for You stamp set and added my sentiment. Then, I added my balloon (which I 'popped' up) and string. Yes, my balloon does look maybe like it's not inked all the way, but it is. Though, I did have it darker in some spots than others. And I could have stamped it over, but then I thought it looked somewhat good with the watercolor and left it as it was. ;) Let me know what you think?!!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

15 comments:

  1. Wow! This is stunning Shelly!! Love the watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout of this card and it is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your right.. it looks great.. pretty card..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! Love the splash of color on the balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your design, Shelly! And I agree with you about the balloon coloring, which looks real to me, the way color looks IRL! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Shelly! I think the baloon looks just right, fun watercolouring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clean, simple, divine! Love the bright fun colors!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you used just part of the coverplate and love the soft watercoloring with the bright pink balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just awesome Shelly. Love the watercoloring. What a great font. I always love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! I think the balloon looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and I love the inking of the balloon! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card!! Love the watercoloring and the popped up balloon is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete