Monday, August 17, 2015

Happy Note

Hey y'all! Happy Monday...Hope your week is starting off right?! :)

Well, with my kids back in school things have certainly been quieter! lol Sooo, I've been cleaning, working out, creating, commenting, etc. and you'd think all that, it would be enough to keep me busy...but I'm telling you, I still find myself lost! Ha. Maybe it just takes some time. ;)

Anyhow, I'm sharing a card for the current Virginia's View Challenge. Which, I'm cutting this one a little close. However, I did make it in time!


Here's my card.



For some reason I struggled with making this card! And I mean struggled. I'm not sure how many ideas would come to me and then fail once I'd tried to put it all together. So I took a break. After days and days went by, I finally had something come to me again. So I tried to put it all together and well, nope. It wasn't happening.again. Realize at this point I was getting ready to throw in the towel.

Then...wouldn't you know, something actually worked for me! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

  1. I think this looks adorable Shelly!! Sometimes I struggle like that too...even if it's something simple!! :) the results are well worth it here! LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, this is A-dorable! Love the black and white newsprint background!!! Glad something finally worked! I've been there before and it's so frustrating! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this little guy is absolutely ADORABLE!! :) I really hate it when my mojo gets all blocked, but I"m glad you worked your way through it and kept trying because the final result is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kids back in school.. now time to do all that other mommy stuff. I bet you miss them already.

    This card is adorable.. that monkey set just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo cute! That patterned paper works perfectly to make the monkey as focal piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...this is super cute! I love how creative this is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It makes sense that if you are feeling a little lost and transitioning, the ol' mojo juice is whacky, too. I am glad you persevered, Shelly, because this card is just adorable!! Enjoy the days to come as you settle into your new routine!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Darnell: the kids back at school and summer coming to an end certainly leads to a sense of feeling...well, a bit rudderless! That will change soon - and I think your sweet card is evidence that it already is! What cute monkey, peeking from his little frame, to send a note and love! Adorable!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the monkey in the frame and those little hearts!

    ReplyDelete