Sunday, August 30, 2015

Heartfelt thanks (watercolor)

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday!

Today we have a brand new challenge at CAS on Sunday! And this time it's all about making a 'splash'!...We want to see some water on your card!


Here's what I came up with.


Here I am again, playing with the Lotus set from Waffle Flower! I just love this set! (I may say that about all the sets, but it's true! lol) So, I started by using some distress markers for my water/pond. Once dried, I added my sentiment and used my stitched die. After I did some coloring with my flower, then placed it on my card. Simple, yeah?!...

Be sure to swing on over to CAS on Sunday and see all the DT creations! And while you're there I hope you'll join us?!!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I love the softness of the creamy yellow and how it's sitting on the 'water'! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Lotus flower and it looks perfect with that hint of blue watercoloring..
    Happy Monday..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and gorgeous!! Stunning job with the theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love love love that splash of watercolor as your background! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You work magic with the lotus flower (wait..you work magic with everything!) and floating it on a pond...perfect! Another dazzling delight...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that lotus and the simple watercoloring, just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete