Sunday, August 2, 2015

set sail...

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! Hope all is well?! :)


Today, we have a brand new challenge at CAS on Sunday! And this time we're all about 'Travel'...

Here's what I came up with.


Yep. I kept things very simple. I added a strip of dark blue, using a distress ink pad directly on my cardstock. After, I stamped on my sentiment and added some twine, along with a little wood veneer anchor. Easy, yeah?!...Let me know what you think!?! :)

Be sure to swing on over to CAS on Sunday to see all the DT creations and to join in on the fun!...Hope to see you there!

Thank for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. I love your card Shelly, it is so great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, love the nautical design shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Such a simple design and the blue really makes me think of the ocean. Especially with that anchor! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!! LOVE that little anchor!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS card!! Love the twine and anchor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the depth of the blue, great idea to go right to the paper with the ink pad. Perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dark blue..anchor and twine..always CAS and great idea you have Shelly..luv this much..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sailing the deep blue sea...now that is adventure! Love your nautical card; that wee anchor is adorable!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete