Thursday, August 20, 2015

Smile...life is beautiful

Hey y'all! Happy almost Friday!!
I can actually say, that I look forward to Fridays (well, I did before to but it was different.)...The whole getting up extra early and rounding up my kids in the morning is certainly some work! lol ;)

Anyhow, today I'm swinging on in to share a card I made for a brand new challenge! When I saw the new Pinterest Inspired Challenge, I couldn't wait to play along (and gasp! I'm not even on Pinterest! lol).

Here's the inspiration photo.


And here's my card.


As you can see, the colors inspired me. Aren't they pretty?!!...I decided to keep everything nice and clean by just adding a fun sentiment and a few accents.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

  1. You rock in CAS! I am a big fan of your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that adorable little bird! He definitely makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and gorgeous Shelly!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty.. i really love those colors together..
    Happy Friday..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What ?!?! Not on pinterest?!?! You have to chance that!!! Anyway, your card is so sweet! I love the bird and leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, really really love the clean and simple style of your card! The bird is super cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pinterest Inspired Challenge!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew...glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't spend time on Pinterest. Already enough with all the blog visiting I do! Your card: you've nailed it, Shelly! CAS perfection!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this CAS take on that inspiration piece, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete