Monday, August 10, 2015

Well...

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! Hope you're starting your week off right?!! :)

Well...I totally made a card for the current Casology challenge...only to have missed the deadline! lol Ooops! Though, I'm still gonna share. ;)


When I saw 'precious' I was gonna go with the whole 'baby' theme. But then I had something else come to me. I thought, why not some precious flowers and/or a precious sentiment?...So that's what I went with. ;) 


I simply stamped on my flower image using a light grey ink. Then did a little coloring. Once done, I stamped on my sentiment. So, what do you think?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

P.S.

I know (again) I've been a little MIA...but believe me, I'm getting back on track! ;) I'm savoring the last couple days of having my kids home because comes Wednesday they are back in school! Honestly, it's bitter sweet. As much as I love my kids, Mom needs a break! lol However though, what's going to be really weird for me, is not only will be kids be at school, but my husband will be at work too!...Not sure what I'll do with everything being so quiet and me, all by myself?!!...I know one things for sure, the house will stay cleaner longer! lol ;) 

14 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila! So sorry you missef the deadline for the challenge this week, this is a beauty! I'm glad you still posted it...it is a precious flower paired with a very precious saying! Enjoy your last few days of summer vacatiion...hard to believe how fast it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never. Missed the deadline, but you still have this super sweet card to send to someone special. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly beautiful. I wish my brain worked like this and I didn't have to pile more on top of more to have a design I liked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous CAS design Shelly!! I love the sentiment over the image...so clever! :) I always miss deadlines for challenges!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW the stamped image in the back is PERFECT.. I love this so much..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, this is just wonderful. The sentiment layered on top of the subtle flowers - GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfection, Shelly! One layer and beautiful!!! :)
    I hear you on the house staying cleaner longer once the kids are in school! This summer, it feels like a tornado has hit...daily. That part I won't miss. ;) Our kids don't start until after Labor Day, however, so we're still enjoying summer days. Had to go school shopping this week, though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so clever! Love the technique! Just superb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo sweet! I love the sentiment!
    Hope you are enjoying your clean 'me' time!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfection! Love the light stamping beneath the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh sweet...the image is so cute and great sentiment too...ooh your kids go back to school..my one not..they stayed for two weeks with his dad at home..me...go work..at 23 Augst ..drive to Croatia...two weeks sand n sea holidays...hugs..Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. The subtle background flower is the perfect little 'extra' that adds such impact to the sweet sentiment! Such an eye-catching, heart-warming card! School, here, starts on the 31st, but I'm back on the 24th...eeek! Where did the summer go???
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete