Sunday, November 22, 2015

Merry Christams

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday!
Hope all is well?!!...


Today we have a brand new challenge at CAS on Sunday! With the all holidays right around the corner, this time our challenge is all about Christmas! Fun, yeah?!...


Nothing but a quick and simple card for me! I recently won the Sketchy Christmas stamp set from Precious Remembrance and I couldn't ask for better timing! ;) I used a grey ink for my larger tree and a neon pink ink for my smaller tree. After, I added my sentiment and a wood veneer star. Easy peasy, yeah?!!...

Be sure to swing on over to CAS on Sunday and see all the DT creations! And while you're there, I hope you'll join in on the fun!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love those trees in the colors here Shelly!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, I knew I would LOVE what you did with your new PRS stamp set! Yep, here it is! I LOVE the soft gray tree paired with the neon pink...perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC design! I love those cool images~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic CAS card! Love the pop of pink from the second tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The grey and neon pink are fabulous; what cool 'sketchy' images! CAS-ilicious!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning design! Those trees are awesome!!! And gorgeous colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is FANTASTIC! Love those trees and that you chose to do one in pink is awesome!

    ReplyDelete