Monday, December 7, 2015

Stamp Layering

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!

Today, we have a brand new Waffle Flower Challenge!! And what a FUN one it is (well, they're all fun, but this one can go sooo many ways)! ;)



















Okay, so stamp layering!...I'll admit, at first I was trying to think what exactly is stamp layering?...Then upon asking for some help with what it is exactly, I found it can be pretty much anything you consider to be stamp laying! Ink over ink, ink slightly over ink, two or more colors of the same family, etc.etc.etc. FUN, right?!...This I can do! ;)

So, here's my card.




I decided to go with a fun and clean Christmas card! I used three different color blue inks and 'layered' my little stars slightly over one another. After I added my sentiment and some teeny tiny silver stars. Simple, right?!!...

Be sure to swing on over to the Waffle Flower Challenge and see all the DT creations!! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us?!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

Waffle Flower Crafts supplies used:

Surface Tag stamp set
Starry Night stamp set
Be My Guest stamp set




4 comments:

  1. what a sweet card.. i love how you stamped the stars..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Shelly...such a pretty starry sky that most certainly evokes Joy! No Waffle Flower products in my collection...yet...but you're sure convincing me I need to change that.
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete