Monday, April 4, 2016

Waffle Flower Challenge-Get well soon

Well, hello, hello!
Hope all is well?! :)

I am thrilled to announce that the Waffle Flower Challenge is continuing on and all of us DT ladies were invited back as well! Yay! I love this team...Thank you Nina and Tessa for having me back again! :)

So here's our inspiration photo.



And this is what I came up with.





I think you can see how I was inspired by the photo. ;) For my bouquet, I used the new Lacy Flower Mats die. Which for the bigger die, I used kraft cardstock and then I used the next biggest one with clear vellum to add inside of my kraft cardstock. Once done, I scored some lines to make my bouquet. After I added some twine.
For my flowers inside my bouquet I used the new Welcome Spring stamp set along with the matching die set.  I did some simple coloring and then added them in my bouquet. Which for a couple of the flowers, I snipped off the leaves and then added them back in the bouquet where I wanted them.
Once having my bouquet done, I added my sentiment to my card which is from the new Lacy Flower stamp set, then placed on my bouquet with foam tape on the back.

So what do you think?!...

Be sure to swing on over to the Waffle Flower Challenge and see all the DT projects! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

Waffle Flower Crafts supplies used:

Lacy Flowers Mats die set
Lacy Flower stamp set
Welcome Spring stamp set
Welcome Spring die set



10 comments:

  1. beautiful Shelly! Love the wrapped bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gorgeous.. i love how you used that die.. very clever my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "umbrella" Flower Mat wrap is a brilliant solution Shelly! I was stumped as how to get an umbrella for mine..so I gave up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Shelly! This will surely help speed recovery! Love how you've used the Lacy Flower Mats to wrap your sweet bouquet. Delightful card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that wrapped TULIPS
    I wish I get this tulips on my Birthday card from you :)
    great card sweety
    miss I will send you my addy to your mail soon
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. So totally cute, I just had to pin it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this Shelly and your a genius using that die to wrap your bouquet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your paper-wrapped tulips are incredibly pretty; guaranteed to lift spirits, as you've certainly done for mine! Mega-smiling....
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete