Friday, September 9, 2016

AJVD Post-Season's Greetings

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!!
Hope all is well?!...

Just a short and sweet post, today.
I'm up on A Jillian Vance Design blog with a Christmas card, yes Christmas card. lol Time is going by quick, isn't it?! ;) Here's a little peek...


Be sure to swing on over to A Jillian Vance Design blog to see my full card and while you're there, I'd love it if you'd leave some love there too! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your Friday and weekend! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. You're right, Shelly, Christmas is close on the horizon and "someone" needs to get 'started' on her cards! Your Christmas card, with the pretty tree, on kraft, dusted with snow, is festive fabulous! The stitched panels are catching my eye...I have a couple sets, but always room for one more *grin*
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete