Thursday, October 6, 2016

Little Tangles Post-Coloring

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday!
Hope all is well?!...

Today, we started a new challenge at Little Tangles! And this time it's all about coloring! Seriously, who doesn't love to color?!...


So lately, many of you know I've been leaning towards my colored pencils but this challenge I went back to my markers. And I finally inked up Neat & Tangled's Succulent Journaling Card stamp set, too. ;)


I started with stamping my succulent stamp on white cardstock. Then did my coloring and after I did some cutting with my succulents/banner. Once done, I used a little patterned paper for my background, then simply placed my cut succulent piece on top. And to finish things off, some gold sequins. Simple and sweet, yeah?!...

Be sure to swing on over to Little Tangles to see all the DT projects! :) And while you're there, I hope you'll join us!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

Neat & Tangled products used:

Succulent Journaling Card stamp set
Gold sequins mix

6 comments:

  1. totally love this Shelly.. gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! So pretty Shelly! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! I hope you are staying safe during the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful...love the deep, rich colour set against the stripes!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uber funky card Shelly, loving those stripes and that fab angle sentiment banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool juxtaposition - the lovely blooms and that fabby B/W striped BG.

    ReplyDelete