Monday, December 19, 2016

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

Today, I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the current Altenew 'A Year In Review' Inspiration Challenge!

altenew_yearinreview_challenge

altenew-inspiration-challenge

After looking at the past inspiration challenges, I decided to use July's inspiration photo/colors. Check it out...


I kept things fairly simple. I started with stamping my main flower image and then added all my others images around it. After I did some coloring with markers and then added my sentiment, along with a little strip of gold glitter paper. Simple, yeah?!...


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Shelly. I love the flowers in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple AND stunning, Shelly! Such a pretty arrangement, and all the more special to see something fresh and vibrant to brighten this cloudy, cold day! The gold glitter sure packs a punch...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just beautiful! Lovely layout, love the little bit of glitter on the left and great stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS Shelly!! Love the strip of gold glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just coloured this same flower yesterday with watercolours, it's amazing how different it looks. Your card is a stunner Shelly! Hope you have a fab fab Chrissy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this is gorgeous! So bright and beautiful and bold.

    ReplyDelete