Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Thank you for protecting me

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Nothing but a short a sweet post, today.
I'm sharing a card I made for the current CASology Challenge.



I believe my card seems great for masculine card, as well as a hero card?!... ;) I wasn't really aiming for a masculine card but I guess with the images and colors I used it turned out that way. And I'm not complaining about it...lol Masculine cards are always the hardest for me.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

11 comments:

  1. Stunning design and great masculine card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an amazing masculine design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful and strong design Shelly, and a great colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a hero card here...my dad was a 20-year Air Force man, and that's what I thought of immediately upon seeing your card. I love the brown paired with the green and black. Just keep CASEing yourself when you need a masculine card...winner every time! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly, I love the mix of stamps and colors on this card...fabulous design and perfect for the cue this week! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful masculine design and sentiment. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Bird is cool
    I think this is a boy card right
    love the CAS design of you Shelly (always)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shelly, I love this! Really different from most of the gallery but so perfect for a hero. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Shelly! Super simple and pretty!! I love your card. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an innovative take on the hero-theme, Shelly. The images certainly do speak to heroism! Manly marvelous, indeed (and I agree, cards for guys are difficult!).
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your take on the hero cue Shelly! Perfectly CAS as always!
    Thanks for joining CASology again!

    ReplyDelete