Friday, March 17, 2017

Hugs!

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!! :)
Hope all is well?!...

*For my AJVD post, please scroll down.

I'm back today to share a 'just for fun' card. I recently dipped into my little 'savings stash' and bought some of the new Waffle Flower Crafts stamp sets and dies. Seriously, how can one resist all the cuteness?!...


Well with all the cuteness going on, I clearly need to play more with these sets. I'm not really sure if I even stamped that little cactus 'flower' on correctly?...or is it a mini cactus?...or something else?...You see...I'm apparently lost. lol Though, maybe it can just whatever you want it to be?! ;)

Even after questioning myself about the whole little flower thing, I still thought I'd share. I mean, after all it is still cute, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

7 comments:

  1. It's so CUTE! You definitely do need to play with these more because I want to see the adorable results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is so cute, as is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well worth dipping into your stash! This IS cute!! Love this sweetie in blues, and the flower can be wherever you want it to be...you're the master of this card! : ) Love, love, love the die around the edge...is that WF, too? Very sweet. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I too splurged on these new cross stitch stamps, just waiting for mine to arrive later this month! I saw a video using this set and I think the 'flower' is a bird!!! LOL I think I saw the video on Waffle Flowers instagram but maybe they also have it on their blog! There was another stamp that stamps the eye and beak, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute. I have not played with mine yet. I could not resist this guy either Shelly. Love the colors you used. And I love that blanket stitched border die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah this so cuuutee
    agree with all ladies
    and so CAS really Shelly Card
    love this too

    ReplyDelete