Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Stitched Hello

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!
Hope all is well?!...

I'm swinging in today to share another 'just for fun' card. I'm still playing around with some of Waffle Flower Crafts new stitched stamps and this time I was playing with the roses.

I've been watching videos and getting some helpful tips/links from some crafty friends about how to use these sets. Thank you for all your help! :)


I didn't add any leaves to my roses because I still seem to be trying to figure out where to put them at. Perhaps they can go almost anywhere, though I didn't want to mess up my card with stamping them in a place I didn't necessarily like. ;) Even with no leaves, I still think they look like pretty little roses, yeah?!...

Well, I'm off to do some commenting and maybe even sneak in some crafty time! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!


5 comments: