Friday, April 14, 2017

Proud of your strength

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!! :)
Hope all is well?!...

*for my AJVD post, please scroll down.

Well, my kids are finally feeling better and everyone else is doing good...no complaints here. lol Happy to have things getting back to normal around here. :)

So today I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the current CASology Challenge.





Funny things about this card was I actually had my roses already stamped and colored on my cardstock. Though it sat on my desk for days because I wasn't sure what I was really gonna do with it. Then when I saw the cue card, it came to me...I added a little butterfly (and colored it) and then simply added my sentiment. And to top things off, I added just a touch of black cardstock at the bottom of my card. Simple (and quick), yeah?!...Don't you just love it when things work out in the end?!... ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I love the intense colors against the white base and great sentiment, Shelly! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect Shelly, and proof that sometimes a card needs to sit around unfinished until the right inspiration comes along! Love the contrast of the blue butterfly against the red roses, and that strip of black is a lovely way to tie it altogether. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelly. Love the beautiful pops of yummy color.

    ReplyDelete