Friday, July 14, 2017

I miss you

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!! :)
Hope all is well?!...

*For my AJVD post, please scroll down.

I'm swinging back in today to share a card I made for the current Altenew July Inspiration Challenge.


Well, if there's one thing I love about Altenew, it's their stamps! Seriously, it doesn't take much to make the images speak for themselves! ;) 


Honestly, I wanted to added some more images but I just couldn't! lol I thought and tried but I simply just loved the way the one stamped image looked, so I left it to be the center of attention. Once I had my stamping done for my stem and rose, I added a simple sentiment below and topped things off with a little bit of twine. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your Friday and weekend...See you soon! 

7 comments:

  1. wow your stamping on this flower is flawless.. gorgeous card..
    You also have a wonderful weekend my friend. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. POW! this card packs a punch I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rose deserves to be the center of attention. It's beautiful all on its own, with just a little sentiment to keep it company. Gosh...You should do another and put it in a frame; it's that pretty. Sincerely full of CAS gorgeousness. Have a great Sunday. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete