Monday, August 28, 2017

Let's celebrate!

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

Just a short and sweet post today. I'm working on some DT projects as well as editing photos, though I found some free time over the weekend. ;)

I have another just for fun card to share. I recently won a new set from Craftin' Desert Divas and couldn't wait to ink it up! So today I'm sharing one of the characters from the set.


Cute, yeah?!...
I simply stamped on my image and then some coloring with colored pencils. After, I added my sentiment on a strip of white cardstock and then added a piece of patterned paper under it, along with some twine. Once done I added some foam squares on the back and then placed it on my card. Easy peasy, right?!...


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. A charming little pirate, coloured up perfectly! So sweet!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete