Friday, October 13, 2017

AJVD post-Have your ELF a Merry little Christmas

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!!
Hope all is well?!...

Once again another week has past and I have yet to get on top of things!! Why is it so hard right now?!...Well, I'm gonna keep telling myself to get with the program and maybe if I kick myself hard enough it'll work! lol Seriously, this is so not like me...again, I can't apologize enough for not being around more.

On another note, I'm up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog sharing a quick and easy Christmas card. And oh yes, I said Christmas! lol Here's a little peek.


Be sure to swing on over to the A Jillian Vance Design blog to see my full card! Also while you're there, I;d love if it you left a comment there, too! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your Friday and weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about not being around; you've had quite the ordeals of late AND you have a family to take care of! Still here for you! Your elf shoes...oh my stars! Too cute! Make another one and add it to the CASology challenge, where Tiny is the prompt! Definitely a winner1
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete