Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Howdy!!

Hey y'all! Happy Valentine's day!!
Hope all is well?!...

I had my sweet little Valentine's...who certainly enjoyed their little gifts. ;)

Things have been busy! I've been running around here and there trying to get my youngest his birthday gifts. Let alone, trying to figure how I'm making his birthday cake. Well I should say the cake isn't the problem because I do always make them their cakes. It's the darn decorations he told me he wanted! lol His request: I want dinosaurs on top with party hats on and one of them holding a little birthday cake. Say what?!!...lol I went looking for some dinosaurs today and thought I found some that could work but once picking them up they were way too heavy! So now I'm back to square one. I have until Saturday to figure this all out since Sunday is his birthday, hopefully it'll all come together?! ;) Other than that, there's been a range of things going on, though I could be typing for hours and no need to bore you with all my chaos. lol ;)

Anyhow, I do have a card to share! Yay! :)
I'm joining in with the fun at the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge.


Well, I definitely got my fingers inky! lol 


Pretty much complete opposite from my go-to CAS style. But I had fun and that's what count's, right?!...I used two LF inks for my background and the used another two inks for my cacti. After I made some 'hills' (so to speak) from the speech bubble border die, I just cut off the parts I didn't need. Then assembled everything together, using some foam tape on certain layers and then topped things off with a splash of sequins. Pretty simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

P.S.
I apologize for not being around as much...though, I will be catching up on my visits very soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Good luck with that cake. Yikes! I'm sure it'll all work out. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! talk about a color match made in inky heaven! love the pinks and greens!! that sky is just beautiful! and the flamingos with the cacti rock! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete